Off-line installation of the Android Bible program
Instructions for off-line installation of the program :
- The downloaded apk file should be copied from your PC to any mobile phone directory via a USB cable.
- Then it should be started and installed from the file manager of the mobile phone.
Off-line installation of Bible translations, dictionaries and cross-references (if your mobile phone doesn't have Internet access):
- You should select the Bible translations or modules you want to use from the download pages of the Android Bible version, from "Android" column.
Download Bible translations I. for Android Bible (Language: A-H)
Download Bible translations II. for Android Bible (Language: I-Z)
Download dictionaries for Android Bible
Download cross references for Android Bible
- The downloaded zip should be unpacked.
- The module files as Bible translations (.bbl), dictionaries (.dic) and cross-references (.ref) should be copied via a USB cable to the Android Bible program-specified location (usually to your SD card, to /sdcard/BibleDiscobery/databases folder.)
- The next time the Android is started the Bible program scans and detects the files which can be found in the given folder.
The off-line installation of the modules is primarily recommended to people who are more familiar with computing.