The profound Bible studying is not only the professional linguists' privilege now...
Bible-Discovery - the Bible Study Software
Both this web site and Bible-Discovery software were designed for those who are not satisfied with the skimming of the Bible and they need more. Who would like to understand the Bible verses and their original messages.
The Bible-Discovery program is freeware. And you can purchase an enlarged version that is suitable for studying the Bible.
The genuine treasures in the Bible are unavailable on the surface, you should dig deep to bring them up.
The software provides several innovations for the effective study of the Bible!
Some English Bible translations:
- King James Version (1769) with Strongs Numbers and Morphology (KJV)
- New American Standard Bible with Strong's Numbers (NASB+)
- The Scriptures 1998 by Institute for Scripture Research (TS1998)
- International Standard Version (ISV)
- New English Translation - NET Bible without notes (NETFree)
- Bible in Basic English (1949/1964) (BBE)
- American Standard Version (1901) (ASV)
- American King James Version (AKJV)
- Updated King James Version (UKJV)
- A Conservative Version (ACV)
- Hebrew Names Version of the World English Bible (HNV)
- Young's Literal Translation (1898) (YLT)
- Geneva Bible (1599) (Geneva1599)
- Bible in Worldwide English (BWE)
- Jewish Publication Society Old Testament (JPS)
- World English Bible (WEB)
- The Lexham English Bible (LEB)
Using dictionaries you can understand the original message of the Bible better
With the help of the dictionaries you can determine the additional specialized meanings of the translated words. Finding more expressive words you can get more accurate and deeper meanings. You can even determine the meanings of the proper nouns. This way the original message will become clearer from the dictionary due to the specialized meanings and the "speaking names".
Word Occurrence Analyzer for the Curious People! This is an especial Bible concordance function
Using the "Find and word analyzer" feature you can collect and organize the occurrence frequency of the words. You can spare a lot of time when you use it. You can analyze Strong numbers as well.
- You can determine the interpretations of the Ancient Greek/Hebrew words in the translation. You can conclude the original specialized meanings of an Ancient Greek/Hebrew word from the translation without a dictionary.
- And it's opposite is true as well: you can determine about a translated word their original Ancient Greek/Hebrew words.
This feature is a useful innovation in the world of the Bible software, currently available in Bible-Discovery only!
The cross references confirm the message of the verses in you! This is an other especial Bible concordance function
A benefit of the Cross Reference Systems is to show more verses related to the Word places that could be found by larger and/or smaller research work. To be confirmed the message of a verse in you, it is often enough to read through these Word places related to a verse.
Parallel reading to compare the verses
Displaying the translations side by side, you can compare or analyze the various Bible translations and you can understand the text better.
Find extremely complex phrases, word samples
Not for advanced users only, because these complex phrases can be easily specified in a small window.
- The verse sets defined by words can be linked with AND, OR and NOT keywords
- Brackets can be used
- Verse distances can be specified
- Strong numbers can be used
A strength of the software is its search feature, so you can excellently use it as an advanced concordance.
Can be used by visually impaired users
The software was designed that the visually impaired users could set any font size. In addition to the size of the Bible text, any general font size can be set. Due to the particular font and colour options any colour scheme can be set.
The Greek and Hebrew transliteration makes reading the original text easier
Beside the Hebrew and the Greek words their latin transliterations can be displayed. When you refer to an Ancient Greek/Hebrew word in a discussion or preach, then you can pronounce it properly. The transliteration provides a control for those who study the language as well.
Bible-Discovery is a Bible study software
After downloading the software more than 150 Bible translations and 40 dictionaries can help you to study the Word.
Screenshots are available, created during the software use: Screenshots here